Drop Scones, also known as Scotch pancakes, are so easy to make, that they are perfect for those times when you want something warm and quick – such as breakfast time.
25g organic sultanas
200 g gluten free self-raising flour
2 eggs (lightly beaten)
280ml almond milk
¾ teaspoon of stevia
Coconut oil for frying
20ml lemon juice
Organic raw honey and/or organic plain yoghurt to serve
1. Put all the ingredients into a bowl and beat until a smooth batter is achieved.
2. Heat a small amount of oil in a non-stick frying pan.
3. Once the pan is nice and hot Take a tablespoonful of the mixture and carefully spoon into the pan.
4. Cook for 3–4 minutes and then use a spatula to loosen the edges of the drop scone..Check it is cooked on the underside before carefully flipping it over.
5. Cook each scone until it is golden brown on both sides. Serve with a dollop of organic raw honey and /or organic plain yoghurt.
Breakfast: Homemade buckwheat pancake with quacamole spread on top
Snack: Handful of mixed seeds
Lunch: Pea and mint soup. Add in a little coconut milk to the water, peas and mint