A simple recipe that is a delicious breakfast alternative
1 organic bananaegg replacer
3 heaped dessertspoons of organic desiccated coconut
1⁄2 teaspoon of cinnamon
Coconut oil for cooking
Organic mango to serve
1. Pre heat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
2. Mash the banana in a bowl and then add the coconut, egg and cinnamon, mixing thoroughly.
3. Melt the coconut oil in a frying pan over a medium heat.
4. Take a tablespoonful of the mixture and carefully spoon into the pan.
5. Cook for 3–4 minutes and then use a spatula to loosen the edges of the drop scone..Check it is cooked on the underside before carefully flipping it over.
6. Cook each scone until it is golden brown on both sides. Serve with some mashed mango on the side.