Hands on Healing - It is a method of supporting the body's natural ability to heal and restore.
The recipient can be lying or seated, whichever is most comfortable, and remains fully clothed.
The Reiki practitioner gently places their hands in a sequence of positions which cover the whole body. Recipients may feel heat or warmth in certain areas and often report feeling immersed in a state of deep relaxation.
- Initiates change in areas of need, restores balance and helps maintain wellbeing.
- Treats the person as a whole - addressing physical, mental and emotional aspects of well-being
- Helpful in resolving a wide range of complaints and supporting individuals with various conditions.
This remarkable technique can be quick and effective in helping the following:
- Muscular and skeletal problems in neck, shoulder, hip, knees, ankle and back, including sciatica
- Frozen shoulder, tennis and golf elbow, R.S.I., carpal tunnel
- Whiplash and sports injuries
- Problems with posture and body alignment
- Migraine and recurring headaches
- Bell's Palsy, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's Disease and the difficulties suffered by stroke victims
- Respiratory, bronchial and related conditions such as hay-fever and asthma
- Digestive conditions such IBS, and Crohn's Disease
- High blood pressure
- Hormonal, pregnancy and fertility problems
- Infant colic, bed-wetting, panic attacks
- Cerebral Palsy, Autism, ADD, ADHD and Dyspraxia
- Stress management, ME, fatigue and sleep problems.