Consultations and Tests
Nutritional Therapy can help you get a better understanding of why you are feeling unwell and help you rectify your symptoms with nutritional support.
A Nutritional consultation will involve taking a detailed case history to help find out how you have arrived at your present condition. The observations made from your case history will then determine which Nutritional program is most suited to you. The Nutritional therapist will be on hand to give you advice throughout the course of your program, offering encouragement and useful information.
A healthy cleansing program will help you achieve vitality, energy and clarity of mind. On our home page you will see a section called Choose your Nutrition Program.
- Tests can be performed or collected in NW3 or W1.
- Home kits - All test kits are designed to fit through your letterbox.
- Test results will be emailed to you.
- If you would also like your results sent to your health care provider please state clearly their name, address and email address.
- Customers attending a blood test must book in advance.
- Typical test results turnaround time 3-15 days depending on
- Your results are checked first by our registered Health Care Provider in which you may receive a comment attached to your emailed results.
Click on Laboratory Testing which is on the home page to see the tests available.
020 7284 4477
Phone lines are open 9.30.am till 2.30 pm
We are open for Therapy 9.00 am - 9.00 pm
Gift Vouchers available too!
For a full price list request - firstname.lastname@example.org
Your therapy is available in your home or in our Therapy space.
Remote therapy offered in Nutrition, NLP, Clinical Hypnotherapy and Counselling