Gluten free muffins that are quick, easy and delicious!
2 medium organic carrots, finely grated
170g chopped and pitted organic dates
150g organic raw honey
110g butter (at room temp)
210g gluten free flour
1 ½ tsp gluten free baking powder
56ml cold pressed olive oil
1/2 tsp salt
½ grated organic apple
½ teaspoon cinnamon
Crushed walnuts for topping (optional)
1. Begin by combining the grated carrot, chopped dates and crushed walnuts in a small bowl. Next add the olive oil and honey.
2. Add the eggs and mix everything together well.
3. In a large bowl combine the flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
4. Add the carrot date mixture to the dry ingredients and mix together well.
5. Spoon the muffin batter into 9 baking cases lined inside a muffin tray.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes.